Joinha

Esses são vídeos coletados do Youtube. Então, por favor, clique, no título do vídeo, lado superior esquerdo, e o veja no próprio youtube. Assim você estará colaborando com o número de visualizações do vídeo e o próprio autor. Se você gostar, também dê um "joinha". Obrigadão!

19/06/2011

African Children's Choir - Music For Life

The Nkomazi children singing "You Are The Shepherd"

You Are the Shepherd

Chorus
You are the Shepherd, I belong to you
When I walk on rough ground, you will guide me through
You know my name, you know my voice
Before I was born I was your choice
Show me how to follow, Lord keep me close to you
You are the Shepherd, I belong to you
Repeat as soloist

Choir
Open eyes, to see you are the way
Open ears to hear you are the truth
Open hearts to know you are the Lord of life
For every land you hold a special plan

Soloist
Show me how to follow, Lord keep me close to you
You are the shepherd, I belong to you
Choir
Show me how to follow, Lord keep me close to you
You are the Shepherd, I belong to you.

By: Keith and Kristyn Getty
Copy right 2002 Thankyou Music /MCPS Adm. / King sway Music



This 4 minute short documentary is intended to serve as an introduction to the 36 minute full length film. It follows the life of a volunteer who spent the summer of 2008 in Komatipoort , South Africa with the Music For Life organizationand the African Childrens Choir. Tasked with many responsibilities including teaching music, math, and much interaction with the children, the 36 minute documentary film chronicles her journey. Photos and video are combined and set to music in this heartfelt look at one of the poorest region of South Africa - nKomazi - where children have lost one or both parents to AIDs or disease. The film spans the villages and homes of nKomazi, presents video of the first African Childrens Choir dancing, and shows animals from Kruger National Park which is always a crowd favorite!

Watch this short prelude to the full documentary version and come and learn the joy that these children have. Despite their hardships, disease and suffering, there is also great hope as the African Childrens Choir works to heal Africa one child at a time.



2 comentários:

  1. mt lindo mt mesmo esto emocionada :-( ses fofos ñ so rasista mas vc ñ são feio :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Todas as crianças do mundo são muitoooo lindas!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Olá! Obrigadão por comentar! Basta escolher a opção Nome/URL, e colocar apenas seu nome.